Whoaaaa okayy these few days have been crazy ...
Results are back haha
and the only subject I'm higher than her is
P.E.
Got an A for it
Got an A for it
=.=
which is useless ...
Well ... the thing is that
I'm having mixed signals ...
I mean I'm not sure but when once u like someone
All you do is notice them .
Oh and Becca was being too obvious ...
THANKYOU, BECCA ...
Friday was P.E.
Last Friday blew my chance so I was determined to talk to her .
Friday is her duty to sweep the floor.
Last week, I offered to help her sweep my place..
and I did .
But this time, I'm scared cuz when she was near,
Becca went:
"Oh, she's wearing a Swatch !!!"
Which was, yes, LOUD indeed .
I'm not sure whether she heard or not cuz when I offered
to help again,
she's like :
"Its okay I'll do it .."
Well, she did hesitate but still ...
her face changed a little ??
That's why now I'm scared .
:/
Okay so P.E.,
her friend wasn't there,
so she gets to stand next to me :)
I didn't know until she bumped me and said hi
:)
Then I made a joke about how my pants was falling off
when jumping rope,
so next time I have to wear it above my waist .
She laughed
:3
sighhhh but still ...
/.\
Okay my observations !
I caught her stealing glances from me these few days ..
before Becca got obvious too.
Like recess, I'll be glancing at her
and sometimes she caught my eye,
then I got red in the face
=3=
Whaatt ..
Weird part is that her friend,
Valerie also looked at me,
as in noticing
:/
holy crap .
So there was one time Reika went into our class,
and she sat behind Star :)
So I went to talk to Reika,
I sat at the table near Star's
but Star was sitting the other side.
Valerie was sitting next to the table I was sitting .
And I wanted to show Reika my bio 'banana' mistake
cuz its funny .
Then when I was walking I heard Star said
"change place, change place !"
and she ended up sitting at the place next to the table
I was 'casually' sitting on .
So its like I'm sitting diagonally behind her.
Which was really close.
She did turn a few times when I was talking to Reika .
At last, I showed her my
'banana' mistake too ...
LMAO
:3
Then today sejarah ...
I went out to add marks ...
she stood beside me
but then again,
as usual ...
stupid me is too scared to even spit out a 'hi'
I talked to Amanda instead .
Nice move ...
=3=
Well I caught her glance again on recess
TEEHEE .
Anyway, after school,
I talked to su shyuan about Star to geth to know her .
I told her its really hard to chase Star.
Then she told me that last year, Star was chasing her ex
instead of the other way round.
The way they got together was that Star's friend told her ex,
then her ex confessed to Star ...
The thing is that ..
Su Shyuan said this tip might work,
its like show Star that I'm a nice and caring person,
act normal and try to talk to her ...
well ...
I'M SCARED !!
I have a few more months to go ,
And I'm determined to do it .
I hoep I can though
chances are 80% I might fail
LOL
but worth a try :))
I dont give up that fast .

No comments:
Post a Comment