Saturday, 11 August 2012

Be my Valentine :)

:x



HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
dunno why damn happy today
-.-
anyway ....
went back to school today,
played 1 on 1 basketball with Henry .
He lost to me .
HAH.
Then I told him.
Not about Star .
About me .
I went like:
"Since you are one of my close friends, I have to tell you this ...
Don't freak out but I wanna let you know that ....
I stopped liking guys."
And he was calm and shocked and went
what ?! why ?? noooooo ~~
But at least he was supportive about it .
He's my bro ;)

Well ...
I was hyper till star came .
then i'm like ohshitohshit ..
Be cool ....
and she was sitting next to shi min .
no one at her other side .
Okayy, since Joey was 'busy',
I'll muster up my courage and talk to her :)
I walked AROUND the big big stool -.-
and sat next to her and went 
'Heyy ~~~~'
Gosh I was freaking out inside .
Confusing part :
She was sitting at the edge of the sit
(basketball court audience sit),
when I went up and sat beside her,
my back was completely touching the end of the sit,
its quite inside.
After I sat there,
she also mimick how i sat 
OF COURSE I'M HAPPY HAHAHA
then while chatting,
my other friend who plays volleyball came up and sat beside me
and talked to me
then star went to face the other way .
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!
I have a chance and its ruined !
But I did talk to her...
AUTOMATICALLY
HAH !
:P
(kinda dissapointed cuz I was hoping 
she could see me play basketball)
Moving on ~

Then we all went up to our classroom .
I came in before her and chose a sit .
Shi min sit quite in front.
Star could have sat behind her 
or beside.
But she sat in front of me .
And once she sat,
she turned facing me.
As in like .. hoping I would talk ?
Course I did :))
I asked her out tmr,
but she said can't cuz she has to attend a party at night
:(
Then I said okay maybe next week 
:) yaaayyyy next week ~~~~
then ... awkward silence ...
But then she gone cold ...
this makes me confused ...
one second she's talking happily,
the next she's quiet like she's not interested
dafuq man D:

Joey told me when we went outside to beatbox ..
LOL i know ..
when we laughed crazily,
Star looked at me ..
i know cuz i also saw 
:)

The truth is ...
I did caught her looking in my way 
a few times ...
but,
I dunno 
><

YAAAAAY SHE'S TEACHING ME 
MATH ON MONDAY !!!

Then we went Mid Valley after that :))
 Planning to give her an anonymous Vday gift 
:))
After asking around,
I decided to get her Stickt 
from the 'Lover's corner'
HAHA
She likes sour stuff ...
I've tried,
the candy is sour !
:))
Perfect 
Now I just have to find a way
to give it to her .
Without her knowing :)


Then Joey and I went to borrow money from Henry xD
Cuz we have not enough.
He ask to meet at Baskin Robins .
HOLY SHIT SHE WAS THERE .
My face went ohshitohshitohshit .
Then you know we about to go 
then i make my usual
'Dont miss me'
quote to her
and almost tripped while walking down to gap
-.-
I was shaking .
Then we purposely walk past Br many times xD
And yes,
I made a stupid, lame,
random ... lame thing ...
By saying something that dosent make sense to her
and still think its funny .
That was stupid ...
According to Joey ..
OMG .
wonder what she'll think .
Oh yahh ...
She looked pretty 
:)

Well ...
Ddidnt go for tuition .
:((
I hope August 14th will be good 
:))
Hope everything will come true haha
lets hope ..
Stuff like this don't happen to me 
x(
I know I may not be good looking or
charismatic
but believe me ...
My heart is seriously ..
real . 
:)
Purple Valentines,
Be good to me !
<3
sighh .
I only have 1 pic with her ,
hope there'll be more !!

Me gusta !
And I hope,
that I'm not receiving the wrong signals,
hope that she's really interested 
:))
Just hope for the best ! 
:D
WISH ME LUCK !!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment