Thursday, 15 November 2012


So 14/11 was a .. good day I guess ?
Played basketball in school early in the morning 
then at 10 something
my friend and I were having one of those conversation 
cuz its a valentines day I mean ..
who would not think of someone :)
So I was like ...
IMMA WISH HER HAPPY VALENTINES .
cuz I was tired so I wasn;t afraid to do anything.
So I just typed 
"Happy movie valentines day ! :D"
and I was like ... "I send arhh ??"
and my friend went "sent la !!"
and after I pressed the sent button ..
I regretted O.O
it was 10.41 I remembered.
I wasnt expecting a text ..
cuz she didnt reply to my earlier one last week . 
but 5 min later ...
A MESSAGE.
FROM HER.
and I was like .. lets go play ball !
and my friend said:
"OI, reply ppl lahh"
then I said wait after an hour to reply xDD

I was really scared to open the text ..
Cuz I scared its one of those
'move on' conversation again .
but noooo
an hour later i read it and it said
"Morning ! :) Happy Movie Valentines Day to you too !! :)"
whoaa ..
and then ..
we're back to normal again ..
texting all day 
and night time she facebook chat me :))

Saw her in tuition just now.
her hair .
WOW.
It was really pretty :))
she had like purple dyes or highlights idk
but it was really. PRETTY .
then after tuition we texted again 
and facebook chat .
and ended up 'fighting' and calling each other fatty ..
cuz we kept on caps locking each other hahaha :))
she said she got something for me from taiwan .
Its a chocolate :)
So I jokingly asked how she know I love chocolate 
and she said cuz she knows I love her so hence her=chocolates
LOL in a joking way lahh ...
is it ? :) 

She wants to skype with me tmr :))
But really worried about her ..
 she said her backbone hurts ..
tmr going to hospital to check up ..
and I told her to sms me right after her check up .
idk lahh
really worried .
and she has no idea what did she do ..
sighh ..
that girl :)
Hope she's fine .
Really dont want anything bad to happen on her .
PRAY HARD .

She might be coming to my bday party :DDDDD
AWESOME 
HAHA
I'M HIGH
WELL.
G2G NOW 
HOPE SHE'S ALRIGHT .
maybe she's in pain now ... x(
I told her to go get some rest ..
sighh .. dunno how she's doing now ..
pray hard :)

No comments:

Post a Comment