Tuition on Monday ...
Actually Henry knows who I like,
she knows I like her too
haha
well so the story goes like this ...
Cuz she texted me 1st,
We were suddenly talking about her
then Henry told me that she knows I like her,
then he tried asking her that if she wanna be with me,
she said no .
Henry told me that she likes Timothy,
and he likes her back too .
So that's the day where I gave her the lollipop :)
and the moment I heard that
my heart sank .
Carmen told me before .
But hearing from Henry,
suddenly everything goes down .
So back home ,
with me being down ...
I updated a status
I wrote
"还是算了吧"
I was thinking ,
I knew it,
she just treats me really good ...
I was actually like ...
I dont wanna give up but what should I do ?
I was trying to ignore the feeling ..
The next day I saw Su Shyuan talking to her ..
I was like wtf are u doing with my girl
LOLOLOLOL anyway ...
then I went to the toilet ...
Su Shyuan went there as well and we met and she was like
"She asked me ..
'She gave up already ?'
'She gave up already ?'
How do u expect me to answer??
what's up with you??"
Then I was like
"I havent gave up lahh but giving up makes no difference without giving up .."
and Su Shyuan face-palmed ... she was like
"What are you doing ??
Do you know that she a little feelings for you as well ??
So u're letting this chance go ?
Just keep giving her presents on Valentines Day .
:)"
And then I got high .
Then in class we kept catching each other's eyes ..
she looked away 1st lol
I made her jasmine green tea ...
and she thought it was honey ..
she told me she fell in love with it
cuz it wasnt very sweet and it was nice .
hahaha
Her friends make fun of her about me now ..
Its really obvious ..
like when I dropped my pen cover under their table in the
science room thingy ..
(they were sitting next to our table)
Valerie immediately kicked it to her ...
And she said that she thought it was Star's ..
idk if its real or what lahh
hahahah
Star's face got all red :P
We text everyday now :)
I called her on Thursday cuz we have PM exam the next day
and she texted me like she's dying ..
So I called her up..
I have the guts to do so haha :)
then 1st time it was missed call ...
then she called me back :
Her: "Hey u called me? Is there anything ?"
Me: "Oh nothing just wanna know how are u feeling .. ? Stressed?"
Her: "Ohh no lahh ... I always say that I'm dying but I'm fine lahh you dont have to worry about me :)"
Me: "Ohh ... okayy well just called u up to relax you .. u know scared ur stress very big."
Her: "Ohh.. well I'm fine lahh :)"
Me: "really ?"
Her: "Yeahh :)"
Me: "well okayy then ... remember to sleep early cuz if not tmr no energy to take the exam"
Her: "alright I will ... thanks for calling .. Well u sleep early too .. Bye :)"
Me: "Bye :)"
1 MINUTE CONVO !
Then I jumped around the room...
HOLYWTFBBQ ~~~
AAAHHHH :))
Called her again just now and we chatted for
36 minutes :)
She knew me when I was Form 2
O.O
and we were like ..
'I'm a good student >:)'
'Liar, I'm the good one here'
'Dont pretend lahh its me okay :P'
and making fun of each other
talking about funny stuff that happened
and comparing our bad student-ness :P
Then she said she and rachel were very 38 so they know lots of my secrets
and I was like omg ...
WHAAT ..
relationship stuff gua :)
I'm going to find out HHAHAHHA
yeahh ... we chatted then we finally hung up
haha :(
after that she texted me :
"Hi :) it was fun talking to you :P continue after the exam hahah. Cant imagine we actually
chit chatting at this kinda period :P & for so long ! hahah No
time to study d shit shit :P hehee hope I dont disturb you studying.
Good night anyway have to wake up early tmr to exersice :P
keep fit slim down :) see you ! :3 "
Well ... seeing her tmr :)
Can't wait !
Nights

No comments:
Post a Comment