Sunday, 30 September 2012

你带走我的心跳


Aiyo
Why I lately so brave de ??
ahahahah
Yesterday in tuition I did something
SUPER DAMN BRAVE
maybe I was too tired :))

Anyway ..
there this thing on a calculator where u can store ur answer
and refer to it later ...
So u press any number, 
press 'equals' then press shift+STO and any alphabet,
and there u go ..
So I ask for her calculator ...
then I typed '5201314'
then I gave it back to her and I said
'Press alpha A :)'
and she's like 'okayy ... then ?'
LOL she didnt press equals.. then I press for her .
Then she stared at the 
'5201314' number with the omg face,
mouth-opened .. and she looked at Valerie,
then Valerie saw and went 'ooooh' and laughed,
then idk what they did but they both had big reaction
and I walked away coolly 
HAHAHAHHA 

At night I texted her at 11+
I typed 
"Its 11+, reminds me of you xD 
bet u're still studying chem ? :) 
haha urmm wish u an early goodnight ~ :) "
She slept already though ..
I woke up to her msg today tho hahahha
:) 
planning to text her back again tonight !!

HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL

No comments:

Post a Comment