Saturday, 22 September 2012

If you like me, then say you like me :)

  
Wow we've been texting a lot recently ..
She kept the conversation going on :)
and it has like a very 暧昧 feeling :)
She 竟然 neninenibuubuu to me worr ~~~ xD
I texted her yesterday and the other day,
two days in a row for a few hours ..
and today I didnt text her,
I talked to her in tuition though
but I kinda miss texting her :)
I'll do it tomorrow
haha
 
So I bought her this medicine candy, Halls ..
Well let's just say she's having a sorethroat
and her sleeping time is 10.30 cuz she's sick
I asked her to sleep early and she's like 'okay :)'
she asked me to sleep early too,
but she went to sleep at 12 instead ..
wtf this stubborn girl :)
so cute ...
 
Anyway, I got her this sweet-medicine
and its honey lemon flavour.
Cuz she loves sour stuff :)
This morning I put it on her table and said
:"吃了喉龙会舒服一点 :)"
then idk why but she excitedly held the sweet
and looked at me, and back at the sweet ..
while I just stood there smiling at her
then she pulled me out the classroom ..
And she's like:
"no need la ... because .."
Her sentence was hanging halfway,
and she was fiddling with the candy,
looking at it ..
and she went :
"How much is it? I'll pay you back ..
You don't have to do this la ~"
and I'm like
"Nonono I'm serious, you;ll feel much better after eating this
so dont eat sour, no fried stuff and no spicy food"
and she's still fiddling with the candy and said
:"but ... sour stuff nice ma .."
LOL she's cute la xD
then I'm like
:"wait till you get better then I'll get you some sour sweets
but right now you eat this thing and get well"
and she said :"Oh, okayy, thanks ya :)"
Then I went back happily and I became high ..
 
On recess I saw her trying to open the candy ..
And I'm trying so hard not to smile
hahaha
We caught each other looking at each other
a few times in class today
but we looked away quickly :/
HOLY
 
LOL
during bio , yi chuan squat beside me
and he's like 'I have a good news for you ..'
and I'm like WAT???
Then he smiled and stick a sticky note on my table
it was from her :)
she wrote:
 
' Hey there :)
谢谢你给的Halls :)
&你买了lime flavour leh,
哈哈 xD I like it very much btw :P
I hope my sorethroat will get well soon :P
刚刚吃了一粒,
好像有好一点点wor :P
真的很谢谢你 :P
我真的不会去买的哈 xD
给它自己recover :)
Good luck in the exams :)
WX :) '
 
Then I'm high again hahah
LOLOLOL in tuition I'm like
"Actually its not lime.. Its honey lemon .."
and she's like :"Really ?? I thought its lime
cuz it has green on the sides"
and I laughed at her for not reading the flavour
that is stated in front LOL
Then I asked her again
"What time did you sleep yesterday?"
and she said :"hm ... About ... 12 ?"
Me:"12 ??!! I asked you to sleep at 10.30
and you went to sleep at 12 instead ??"
and she went :"No ... because I was doing maths ma ..."
in that kind of ' I got scolded' voice
XDD
I realized I love talking to her .
haha
 
OHHOHHOHH
guess who has a study date with her ??
AND
guess who's going out with her after exams ??
MEHHHHHHHHH
We're having a movie marathon !!
and she claimed that I owe her 1 hang out
:))
 
I think I'm seriously falling deeply for this one girl
:)
I can say that I <3 her :P
This girl <3
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment