Monday, 25 June 2012

I'll never have to lose


 Haizz ...
Wen to Pavillion today with my friend and some of  her friends too .
I've just met them, they graduated last year .
They're both Tb 
O.O
They taught me something too hahah

Anyway,
just a little dissapointed 
cuz I was hoping to bump into her .
Oh well ....
From what I've heard,
her expectations are very high ...
her previous gf was
a really really boyish tb,
very good looking and of course
good grades ...
Not to say I'm good looking but
I mean I'm not ,
I look like shit .
But I just need a good grade .
I NEED it .
I'm dumb and stupid as fuck 
-.-
I'm from jr3I,
that was the best class ever
but being in a front class this year ...
I feel like the dumbest .
Well ,
let's hope for the best
:)

I know I dont stand a chance so ...
Just let me be happy 
being in my dreams .

ASAFGHJKLKSDFGHJ
SHE UPLOADED A NEW PIC BTW .

No comments:

Post a Comment