Saturday, 23 June 2012

Put your heart up





So ... I dont know what to say ..
:)
I have no idea have I been too obvious these days or not .
okay so I always stay back at the resource center everyday to study .
And I always wish that she would be there xD
My wish came true on Wednesday .
I just randomly came down the stairs and into the room when I saw her.
And we said hi in surprise .
I sat with Dominick, Dexter and Shu Thai .
Of course !
Joey was upstairs ,
so I ran up and I'm like shitshitshit she's here .
and Joey's like GO DOWN NOW .
and left me downstairs .
And at last she's like you must be really happy huh
xD

okay its a long story .
Cuz Becca and I were talking about this thing one day .
And Joey accidentally listened and she's like
sorry sorry sorry I didn't mean to listen !!
but she asked me who it was anyway .
After exam on Tuesday we went to the toilet and she asked me .
On the way, actually.
She's like TELL ME !!
and I said yeahh wait later .
she:"whyy ??? :D"
me:"Because of some reason"
she:"who's that person ?? *nudge nudge*"
okay the reason I didnt wanna say it cuz she was behind me .
And Joey was like so freaking loud .
Her reaction wasn't so bad when she found out though.
She was normal .
But in the exam hall she was like Hey Beatrice,
and she turned to her left .
LOL . -.-

I lost my image everytime she's around ..
Its either I'm playing crazily or screaming .
It's always these two . -.-
1st, I was at the staircase playing 'fighting' with Joey
and she walked past .
2nd, Joey bodygloved me and I chased her and
wrestled her and she was there too .
WHAAATT .
D:

Anyway ...... she stayed back on Thurs too .
Okay this time was really idk ... nervous ?
Because Dexter sat at her place and he asked me for phy tips
I copied down .
So I went over to give him . And she was looking at me .
I was standing up, she was sitting so in order to look at her,
I had to look down.
Whilst I gave him, quickly glanced at her .
Oh shit she was looking and I kinda looked into her eyes ?
for 2 secs
O__O 
I wasnt expecting her to be looking so I got really red in the face
and stumbled away .
VERY NICE WORK, BEATRICE,
THERE'S A PAT ON THE BACK FOR YOU .
now go get a cookie and fuck yourself up .
AGAIN .

So as usual, I talk to Dom,
not daring to look at her ...
and suddenly she asked:
"Hey Beatrice, what time u went hom yesterday ?"
me:"Oh . 5 ."
Her:"ohh .. how ??"
me:"I walked home . *sheepish smile*"
her:"wow why so late ??"
me:"Idk I like studying here... I cant study at home cuz all I do is
plop on the couch and snore haha . "
her:"ohh hahaha . well, do u understand physics ?"

At this point, she came over asdfghllj;lksd
she asked me a question frm a book and ... I noticed
she has this nice, strong lavender smell .
O.O I'm such a creeper .
Anyway, nervous part,
she was bending down and I look at the question and
our face was like so close
I swear my heart is gonna be everywhere .
Worst part is that she's asking me a question
about forces in equilibrium .
My worst one ...
me:" urmm ... I'll tr to solve it juz let me study it for a while"
her:"okayy thanks ! :)"

And I got really hardworking.
HAHAHAHA
I was planning that if I found the answer,
I wanna sit across her and teach her .
I got pissed off just searching for the answer till I found it ...
Just use the ruler to measure it .... -.-
Until I came down from researching the book ,
she was already packing up her stuff and carrying her bag
and my mind went
NONONONONONONONONONONO :'(
but I told her the answer anyway and her face went WTH that simple ?
same as mine HAHA
........ yeahh ...
and there she went .

And at night I texted her that if she still dont understand physics
I can teach her ...
and if she wanna ask me anything simple then go ahead
cuz I aint gon be sleeping till 3 .
and then we chatted for a while .
I asked her to embrace her inner panda during exam
:P
yeah I know, I'm lame :(
I'm always like this lame around someone I fancy
:(

BLAHBLAHBLAH THEN I GOT DISSAPOINTED
because I was suppose to teach her in school
but I didnt . why ??
BECAUSE I'M A FUCKING COWARD .
yes. I dont even dare to approach her !!!
OMG.
:'((

Okay yesterday, after exam,
I hung out a little in class ..
and Ni Ting was there ,
and she's not going back till 1.30
So i hung out with her,
in scC with the rest of their friends .
She was outside lookg at the scenery
and chatting with her close friend .
there were 5 ppl in class,
Me, Ni Ting, Shi Min, Valerie and Jia Yin .
They were talking about poop
HAHAHAHA
Then in the class while hanging out halfway,
I sorta lie down on the table.
and Her head poked in suddenly...
and she chatted with Valerie for a while,
and there's this conversation where I
kept thinking about it
Valerie went :"哦 你去陪他/她啦。。
因为我们全部都有别人了,只有你 Forever Alone. "
and She sweared at her xD
and went out of the class .
HAHAH
the type I would do if someone is being too obvious
in front of the person I like ?
o.O
Idk it just felt weird.
I didnt dare to look. and now,
I'm still wondering who the person was
she was reffering to ...
But ... you know,
I wouldnt think that ...
I just hope .
That's what I do in life people,
I only dream.
Cuz good thinkg will never happen to me
:)
Only to everyone,
But me .

She uploaded a new picture
ASDFGHJKLKJHGFDSA
I died a little .
And my heart skipped a beat .
I'm sorry .
AHAHA.
and I found her blog .
I SOUND CREEPY OMG .
okokokokok confessions .
Truth be told ...
I recently upload pictures ...
Just to hope that she could see it ....
:/
she did ... and she liked it .
:))
:))
:))
:))
:))
I'm retarded .
hahahaha .

During dinner I was thinking about P.E. next week,
about how we have to fucking skip rope -.-
My worst nightmare, and I realize ...
in ji dui,
I think she stands next to me ..
well, prolly not next but ...
VERY CLOSE .
its either her or her friend. I forgot .
but its one of them .
then I got excited I swear I'm gonna pee .
HEEHEEHEE
I'm smiling like crazy shit right now .
:)
:3
kthanksbaii .
:)
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment